Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of services not wanting to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your inventhelp store products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, inventhelp commercial etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and how to submit a patent understand your market, your put into that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as it can.