Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.